1. WHEN DO TICKETS GO ON SALE?
Tickets for Red Velvet 2nd Concert [REDMARE] in USA are now on sale!
2. WHAT are THE TICKET LINKs?
LOS ANGELES (2/7): https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0B005593E6F73255
DALLAS (2/10): http://axs.com/events/367033/red-velvet-tickets
MIAMI (2/13): https://concerts.livenation.com/event/0D00558A3B8C7613
CHICAGO (2/15): https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0700558808BA7C54
NEWARK (2/17): https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0000558BD321403D
3. WHAT ARE THE TICKET PRICES?
P1 - $199 | P2 - $169 | P3 - $129 | P4 - $89 | P5 - $69
4. DO THE TICKETS COME WITH ANY BENEFITS?
There are no benefits/fan engagements correlating to each ticket tier.
5. DO THE PRICES ON SUBK'S WEBSITE and SOCIAL MEDIA INCLUDE TAXES AND/OR FEES?
The prices we put up do not include any applicable taxes and/or fees. The amount of fees or taxes vary for each venue and city. Some may charge more, some less, so the prices can be different for each show. There are times that taxes and/or fees are added at checkout, but many times, the majority of taxes and/or fees are already included into the prices you see on the ticketing site at the time of purchase. Each venue has its own way of setting up the tickets, so if you ever notice that the ticket prices are higher than what we put up, that is because a portion of the fees and/or taxes have already been included before checkout. The taxes and/or fees that we mention here are separate from any service fees that the ticketing sites will charge on their end.
6. WHY DO YOU GUYS USE THE TICKETING SITES YOU USE?
We do not have any control over which ticketing site(s) are used if the venue is contracted to a specific one. For this tour, Pasadena Civic Auditorium will be using Ticketmaster, The Theatre at Grand Prairie will be using AXS, Fillmore Miami Beach will be using Live Nation, Chicago Theatre will be using Ticketmaster, and NJ Performing Arts Center will be using Ticketmaster.
7. WHAT IS THE TICKET LIMIT WHEN PURCHASING?
The ticket limit is 6 per order.
8. WHAT are THE CONTACT NUMBERs FOR TICKETMASTER, AXS, and Live Nation?
9. ARE THE VENUES STANDING OR SEATED? WILL IT BE GA FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED?
You can view our seating charts HERE.
10. WHERE CAN I VIEW THE SEATING CHARTS?
You can view our seating charts HERE.
11. If SOMEONE ELSE PURCHASEs A TICKET FOR ME, DOES the ticket have to be under MY NAME?
Tickets don't necessarily need to be in your name unless you are required to pick them up at Will Call.
12. Will there be accommodations for the disabled/ADA seating?
Yes, ADA-accessible seating will be available for each venue. However, purchasing methods may differ per venue. Please contact the respective venue for specific details on ADA ticket purchasing, show-day accommodations, etc.
13. What types of tickets will the venues accept? DO I HAVE TO PRINT MY TICKET?
This is a venue question, and we will be updating this answer once we confirm with each venue.
14. WHAT IS YOUR REFUND POLICY?
No refunds and/or exchanges.
15. WHy are there no BENEFITS/fan engagements?
There are no fan engagements for this tour due to artist management’s decision.
1. WILL WE BE ABLE TO TAKE PHOTOS/VIDEOS DURING THE CONCERT?
No cameras of any kind will be allowed (e.g, professional cameras, DSLRs, cameras with detachable lenses, digital cameras, polaroid cameras, etc). You will be allowed to take photos and videos with your cell phone ONLY. Please be advised that if you get caught taking photos/videos with any type of camera aside from your cell phone, or if you get caught taking photos/videos of the artist that is deemed inappropriate by our staff, you may be immediately kicked out and/or your camera may be confiscated without warning.
2. CAN WE BRING GIFTS OR FAN LETTERS FOR Red Velvet?
Red Velvet will not be accepting any gifts or fan letters due to a decision made by artist management.
3. If I want to put together a fan project, who should I contact?
Many fan projects are arranged and coordinated by the fans themselves (i.e. slogan banners, fan chants, flash mobs, etc.), which are fine, as long as they don't interfere with any venue policies or the running of the show itself. However, if you feel that your fan project may need approval from artist management, please email email@example.com.
4. CAN WE MAKE AND BRING POSTERS/FAN SIGNS AND SLOGAN BANNERS? WHAT ABOUT BACKPACKS?
Each venue has its own policies. Please contact the respective venue for more details.
PASADENA CIVIC AUDITORIUM
THE THEATRE AT GRAND PRAIRIE
FILLMORE MIAMI BEACH
NJ PERFORMING ARTS CENTER
1. WILL THERE BE MERCH SOLD FOR THIS TOUR?
Red Velvet 2nd Concert [REDMARE] in USA merch will go on sale Wed, 1/9 at 3PM PST on WWW.SUBKSHOP.COM!
2. WHERE CAN I BUY MERCH?
3. WHAT ITEMS ARE BEING SOLD?
There are a total of 6 items being sold: Red Velvet Official Fanlight, Handy Fan (comes with a random promotional sticker), Badges (C, D, and E types), Name Tags, and #REDMAREinUSA T-shirts (comes in black and white), and #REDMAREinUSA Poster.
4. WILL THE MERCH BE SOLD BOTH ONLINE AND AT THE VENUE?
Online orders are available for shipping only. No venue pickup. All shipping will occur after Monday, January 21, 2019. Shipping is available within the USA only. Limited quantities available. Items will be available for purchase on show day at the venue as long as inventory lasts.
Online sales will continue until Saturday, February 24, 2019, 5PM PST. If placing online orders, there’s no guarantee that you’ll receive your merch in time for the concert, so please plan accordingly. Online orders are typically processed and shipped within 3-4 business days.
5. CAN I BUY MERCH ONLINE AND GET IT SHIPPED TO ME?
Online orders are available for shipping only. No venue pickup. All shipping will occur after Monday, January 21, 2019. Shipping is available within the USA only. If placing online orders, there’s no guarantee that you’ll receive your merch in time for the concert, so please plan accordingly. Online orders are typically processed and shipped within 3-4 business days.
6. Where do you ship to?
Shipping is available within the USA only.
7. How long WILL it take for my order to ship?
Online orders are typically processed and shipped within 3-4 business days. If placing online orders, there’s no guarantee that you’ll receive your merch in time for the concert, so please plan accordingly.
8. Will there be a VENUE PICKUP option?
There will be no venue pickup.
9. CAN I USE MY CREDIT CARD TO PURCHASE AT THE VENUE?
Yes, credit cards will be accepted at the venue.
10. WHEN WILL ONLINE SALES END?
Online sales will end on Saturday, February 24, 2019 at 5PM PST.
11. DO THE PRICES INCLUDE TAX?
Yes, all prices are inclusive of tax.
12. WILL MERCH PRICES BE THE SAME BOTH ONLINE AND AT THE VENUE?
Merch prices will be the same both online and at the venue.
13. WHAT ARE THE SIZINGS ON THE T-SHIRT?
T-shirts are available in S, M, L, XL, and 2XL.
* T-shirts are in men’s sizes.
14. WHAT SIZE IS THE POSTER? Will it be rolled up or folded when shipped?
The poster that is being sold will be approximately 24” x 18”. The poster will be sent rolled up in a tube.
15. Do the FanLIGHTS come with batteries included?
The Red Velvet Official Fanlight requires 3 AAA batteries, but they are not included. If you purchase the Fanlight at the venue (should inventory allow), AAA batteries will be available for purchase (3 for $2). You are also welcome to bring your own batteries if you plan to purchase the Fanlight at the venue and want to use it during the show.
16. will any of the merch be restocked online?
No, merch will not be restocked online.
17. If I include other SubK Shop items (i.e, BT21 X MONOPOLY, #KEEPCALMANDZITDOWN ACNE TREATMENT PATCHES) in my #REDMAREinUSA Merch order, will they be shipped together?
If you include any other SubK Shop items in your #REDMAREinUSA merch order, they will be shipped together.
18. WHO CAN I CONTACT FOR MERCH INQUIRIES?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any merch-related inquiries.
1. IS THIS A FANMEET, SHOWCASE, OR FULL CONCERT?
Red Velvet 2nd Concert [REDMARE] in USA is a full concert.
2. HOW LONG WILL THE CONCERT LAST?
The concert is expected to last approximately 2.5 hours, but as it is with any live event, this is subject to change.
3. Will there be more cities/dates added to the tour?
An additional show date has been added for the Los Angeles stop. There are currently no plans to add any additional cities/dates to Red Velvet 2nd Concert [REDMARE] in USA due to the artist’s schedule. There are a lot of factors that go into play for a large tour such as this. Even though it may seem like there are days in between for us to add additional shows, there are a lot of technical aspects that we have to consider, as well as travel time and set-up. The finalized schedule is decided by artist management, and although it would be great to add multiple shows to the tour, logistically we would not be able to accommodate further shows given the specified time frame.
4. Why are there no stops in (my city)?
There are multitudes of variables that are considered before the cities on a tour are finalized, and it’s often a collaborative effort between the artist management and promoter. Sometimes the artist’s side may request a specific city or geographical location. Other times, decisions may be based on factors such as the artist’s schedule and corresponding availability of venues for those specific dates and capacities, as well as analysis of the local markets.
5. IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT FOR THIS SHOW?
This show is open to All Ages.
6. HOW CAN I join Street Team or VOLUNTEER FOR THIS TOUR?
Street Team Signups closed on Sunday, December 2, 2018 at 5PM PST!
Volunteer Signups will be available in the future. Please stay updated with our social media for more details!
Visit our SubK Squad page for links to forms and more information: https://www.subkultureent.com/subk-squad/
7. WHO CAN I CONTACT FOR PRESS ACCESS?
You may send all press/media coverage requests to email@example.com. Please be advised that each request must go through artist management approval and submitting a press form doesn't guarantee press access. Once a request is submitted, we will get back to each media contact as soon as possible.