TICKETS /BENEFITS FAQ
1. WHEN DO TICKETS GO ON SALE?
Tickets will go on sale Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 10AM CDT (Central Time).
2. WILL THERE BE PRESALES?
There will be no presales for this event.
3. WHERE CAN I BUY TICKETS WHEN THEY GO ON SALE?
TICKETMASTER LINK: http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0400547FBE3A4953
BOX OFFICE PURCHASES:
According to the Rosemont Theatre, the box office will also be open starting 10AM CDT on Saturday, April 7, 2018 for in-person sales.
4. WHY DO YOU GUYS USE THE TICKETING SITES YOU USE?
We do not have any control over which ticketing site(s) are used if the venue is contracted to a specific one. For the 2018 RED VELVET FANMEET IN CHICAGO, tickets will be sold via Ticketmaster.
5. WHERE CAN I VIEW THE SEATING CHART?
6. WHAT ARE THE TICKET PRICES and benefits?
7. DO THE PRICES ON SUBK'S WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA INCLUDE TAXES AND/OR FEES?
The prices we put up do not include any applicable taxes and/or fees. The amount of fees or taxes vary for each venue and city. Some may charge more, some less, so the prices can be different for each show. Each venue has its own way of setting up the tickets, so there are times that taxes and/or fees are added before checkout as opposed to after. Please note that the taxes and/or fees mentioned here are separate from any service fees that the ticketing sites will charge on their end.
8. I WANT TO TAKE MY TODDLER WITH ME TO THE FANMEET. DOES HE/SHE NEED A TICKET?
Yes, everyone, regardless of age, needs a ticket in order to enter the venue.
9. WHAT IS THE TICKET LIMIT WHEN PURCHASING?
The ticket limit is 6 per household.
10. FOR THE P1 GROUP PHOTO, HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL BE IN EACH GROUP?
Each group photo will be taken with the artist + 10 fans (including yourself).
11. FOR THE P1 SIGNED POSTER, WILL THE MEMBERS BE SIGNING THEM IN FRONT OF US?
For clarification, the Fanmeet Poster (Signed) is not the same as an actual Fansign. There is no Fansign event in connection to this fanmeet. The signed posters will be signed directly by the members as opposed to them being digitally printed, but they will be pre-signed.
12. IS THE VENUE STANDING OR SEATED?
The entire venue, including the pit, will be seated. It will be reserved seating, which means you will be sitting in the seat that was assigned to you at the time of ticket purchasing.
13. CAN I STILL SIT NEXT TO MY FRIEND IF WE ARE BUYING TICKETS IN A DIFFERENT PRICE TIER?
If you want to be next to your friend, you must make sure that your seat numbers are next to each other at the time of purchase.
14. HOW DO I PURCHASE ADA SEATS?
Sometimes, you can purchase ADA seats online by choosing the ADA option on the ticket page. Other times, venues sell all or a portion of their accessible seating tickets only through their box office and not through Ticketmaster, so it's best to contact the venue for detailed instructions.
For the Rosemont Theatre, please call (847) 671-5100 for further information.
** On the night of the event, any ADA patron can speak to venue security or staff, and they will be able to make necessary accommodations.
15. WHAT IS THE CONTACT NUMBER FOR TICKETMASTER?
16. WHAT IS THE CONTACT NUMBER FOR THE ROSEMONT THEATRE?
17. WHAT IS YOUR REFUND POLICY?
All sales are final. No exchanges or refunds.
1. WILL THERE BE MERCH SOLD FOR THIS FANMEET?
Yes, you can purchase official tour merch at https://subkshop.com
2. WILL THE MERCH BE SOLD BOTH ONLINE AND AT THE VENUE?
Yes, merch is currently available for purchase online for VENUE PICK-UP ONLY. Based on inventory, items will also be available for purchase at the venue on the day of the show.
3. CAN I USE MY CREDIT CARD TO PURCHASE AT THE VENUE?
Yes, credit cards will be accepted at the venue.
4. WHERE CAN I BUY MERCH?
5. WHAT ITEMS ARE BEING SOLD?
There are a total of 4 items being sold: T-shirt, Light Stick, Lanyard, and Poster.
6. CAN I BUY MERCH ONLINE AND GET IT SHIPPED TO ME?
No, there will be no shipping option for this show.
7. What If a purchaser cannot/does not pick up their ordered merch at the venue on the day of the show?
All online orders must be picked up at the venue on the day of the show. If you are unable to pick up your ordered merch, someone else can do the pick-up for you as long as they have your email confirmation.
8. ARE THERE ONLINE PRE-ORDERS FOR VENUE PICK-UP?
Yes, you will be able to pre-order merchandise for venue pick-up.
9. WHEN WILL ONLINE SALES END?
Online sales end Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 5:00PM PDT.
10. DO THE PRICES INCLUDE TAX?
Yes, all prices are inclusive of tax.
11. WILL MERCH PRICES BE THE SAME BOTH ONLINE AND AT THE VENUE?
Yes, all prices will be the same.
12. WHAT’S THE SIZING ON THE T-SHIRTS?
T-Shirts are available in S, M, L, XL, and 2XL.
Please see size chart here - https://www.subkultureent.com/red-velvet
** T-Shirts are in Men’s sizes.
13. WHAT SIZE IS THE POSTER?
The poster that is being sold will be approximately 18" x 24".
14. Do the light sticks come with batteries included?
Yes, batteries are included in the Light Sticks.
15. will any of the merch be restocked online?
No, merch will not be restocked online. However, a limited amount will be available for sale at the venue on the day of the show.
16. IF I HAVE P1, IS THE SIGNED POSTER THE SAME AS THE ONE BEING SOLD?
No, the signed poster included in your ticket benefits is different from the poster being sold.
17. IF I HAVE P2, IS THE INCLUDED POSTER THE SAME AS THE ONE BEING SOLD?
No, the poster included in your ticket benefits is different from the poster being sold.
18. WHO CAN I CONTACT FOR MERCH INQUIRIES?
Please email email@example.com for any merch-related inquiries.
1. WILL WE BE ABLE TO TAKE PHOTOS/VIDEOS?
There will be no photos/videos allowed during the fanmeet due to a decision made by artist management. You may keep your cell phone, but the no photo/video policy still applies.
2. CAN WE GIVE GIFTS/Fan letters TO THE ARTIST?
No gifts or letters will be accepted for Red Velvet due to a decision made by artist management.
3. ARE FAN PROJECTS/SUPPORT ALLOWED?
Fan projects that require SubK's assistance/involvement will be reviewed and approved on a case-by-case basis. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requests or ideas, and we will get back to you once we receive word from artist management regarding its policies.
4. CAN WE MAKE AND BRING POSTERS/FAN SIGNS AND SLOGAN BANNERS?
The venue is usually okay with fan signs as long as they are a reasonable size and don't block the view of others. However, each venue has different rules, so please make sure to check with your respective venue.
5. WHAT IS the venue's policy on items that are ALLOWED vs. NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE THEATRE?
1. IS THIS A FANMEET, SHOWCASE, OR FULL CONCERT?
The 2018 RED VELVET FANMEET IN CHICAGO is a fanmeet which will include performances, Q&A sessions, games, and more.
2. WHAT IS A FANMEET, AND HOW HOW DOES IT DIFFER FROM A FULL CONCERT?
The term fanmeet comes from the concept of fans getting to know the artists better through more talking, games, Q&As, etc. as opposed to a full concert where most of their time is spent performing for the audience. The focus is put more on interaction between the artist and the fans.
3. WHY IS THE FANMEET ONLY IN CHICAGO?
Although we would have loved to make this a tour in multiple cities, due to the artist's schedule, we will only be able to hold the fanmeet in one city this time.
4. HOW MANY SONGS WILL THE ARTIST PERFORM AS PART OF THE FANMEET?
The group will be performing 5-6 songs as part of the fanmeet activities.
5. HOW LONG IS THE FANMEET GOING TO BE?
The fanmeet will be approximately 1.5 hours, but as it is for all live events, it will depend on the actual pace of activities.
6. IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT TO ATTEND THIS FANMEET?
There is no age limit. This event is open to all ages.
7. HOW CAN I VOLUNTEER FOR THIS EVENT?
Volunteer sign-ups will be available in the future. Please stay updated with our social media for more details!
8. WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFO ABOUT THIS FANMEET?
All pertinent information regarding this fanmeet can be found here:
9. WHO CAN I CONTACT FOR PRESS/MEDIA ACCESS?
Please forward all press/media requests and inquiries to email@example.com.