1. WHEN DO TICKETS GO ON SALE?
Tickets for KEVIN WOO X JAMES LEE FEATURING FYKE went on sale Mon, 7/22 at 5PM PDT!
2. WHAT are THE TICKET LINKs?
LOS ANGELES (8/24):
SAN FRANCISCO (8/25):
3. WHAT ARE THE TICKET PRICES?
TICKET PRICES (PRICES ARE IN USD)
P1 - $75 | P2 - $25
* P1 comes with Priority Entry, a Guaranteed Meet & Greet + Photo with one artist, and a Guaranteed Hi-Touch with all artists.
** P2 comes with a Guaranteed Hi-Touch with all artists.
4. DO THE TICKETS COME WITH ANY BENEFITS?
P1 tickets come with Priority Entry, a Guaranteed Meet & Greet + Photo with one artist, and a Guaranteed Hi-Touch with all artists.
P2 tickets come with a Guaranteed Hi-Touch.
*Please note that if you would like to do a Meet & Greet + Photo with multiple artists, you will have to purchase a separate ticket per artist. For example, if you’d like to do a Meet & Greet + Photo with two artists, you would need to purchase two P1 tickets; if you’d like to do a Meet & Greet + Photo with three artists, you would need to purchase three P1 tickets.
5. DO THE PRICES ON SUBK'S WEBSITE and SOCIAL MEDIA INCLUDE TAXES AND/OR FEES?
The prices we put up do not include any applicable taxes and/or fees. The amount of fees or taxes vary for each venue and city. Some may charge more, some less, so the prices can be different for each show. There are times that taxes and/or fees are added at checkout, but many times, the majority of taxes and/or fees are already included into the prices you see on the ticketing site at the time of purchase. Each venue has its own way of setting up the tickets, so if you ever notice that the ticket prices are higher than what we put up, that is because a portion of the fees and/or taxes have already been included before checkout. The taxes and/or fees that we mention here are separate from any service fees that the ticketing sites will charge on their end.
6. WHY DO YOU GUYS USE THE TICKETING SITES YOU USE?
We do not have any control over which ticketing site(s) are used if the venue is contracted to a specific one. For this tour, El Rey Theatre will be using AXS and Cornerstone Berkeley will be using Eventbrite.
7. WHAT IS THE TICKET LIMIT WHEN PURCHASING?
LA: 6 tickets per order
SF: 10 tickets per order
8. WHAT IS THE CONTACT NUMBER FOR AXS?
9. ARE THE VENUES STANDING OR SEATED? WILL IT BE GA FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED?
Please see our seating charts HERE.
10. WHERE CAN I VIEW THE SEATING CHARTS?
Please see our seating charts HERE.
11. If SOMEONE ELSE PURCHASEs A TICKET FOR ME, DOES the ticket have to be under MY NAME?
Tickets don't necessarily need to be in your name unless you are required to pick them up at Will Call.
12. Will there be accommodations for the disabled/ADA seating?
Yes, ADA-accessible seating will be available for each venue. However, purchasing methods may differ per venue. Please contact the respective venue for specific details on ADA ticket purchasing, show-day accommodations, etc.
13. What types of tickets will the venues accept? DO I HAVE TO PRINT MY TICKET?
Mobile and physical tickets will be accepted.
14. WHAT IS YOUR REFUND POLICY?
No refunds, but exchanges may be processed if they are within the same price tier or upgrades (must pay difference, if any). However, venues and/or ticketing sites may have their own policies, so please contact them directly.
15. WHAT DOES A Meet & Greet + Photo ENTAIL?
A Meet & Greet + Photo will allow participants to meet and say hello to the artist (whichever ticket was purchased). You will be allowed to take an individual photo with that one artist. A group of friends can take a group photo with the artist as long as everyone in the group has a Meet & Greet + Photo package for the same artist. Photos will be taken with your phone.
16. WHAT will be allowed during the meet & greet + Photo session?
Fans will be allowed to do the following during the Meet & Greet + Photo session:
Posing together (e.g, making a heart with hands/arms, etc)
Fans will NOT BE ALLOWED to:
Give gifts or fan letters to the artists (Please note: gifts and fan letters will only be accepted at the designated drop-off table.)
Bring in any banners/signs nor ask the artists to hold up any banners/signs
Kisses of any kind
Photo will be taken with your cellphone. You can either take a selfie with the artist, or a staff member can take the photo for you.
17. WHAT DOES A HI-TOUCH ENTAIL?
P2 ticket holders will line up in the Hi-Touch line. The members will be standing in one line, and the fans will walk down the line, high-fiving each member.
18. WILL THE Meet & Greet + Photo AND HI-TOUCH BE BEFORE OR AFTER THE SHOW?
More info coming soon. Please stay tuned for the show day schedules.
19. Will I be able to film/record/take photos during the Meet & Greet + Photo and Hi-Touch? Why not?
No, photos will only be allowed for official photos being taken for the P1 Meet & Greet + Photo benefit. There will be no photos/videos allowed during the Hi-Touch session due to a decision made by artist management.
20. Will there be time for me to talk to, shake hands with, and give gifts to Kevin Woo/James Lee/FYKE during the Meet & Greet + Photo and Hi-Touch sessions?
You will be able to talk with and say hello to the artist during the Meet & Greet + Photo session, but the artists will not be accepting any gifts or fan letters during this fan engagement session.*
We would like to emphasize that a Hi-Touch session is not the same as the Meet & Greet session. We cannot say exactly what will happen during this fan engagement in terms of direct interaction with the members. There may be certain restrictions in order to keep the artists safe and sessions moving at a consistent pace. The artists will not be accepting any gifts or fan letters during this fan engagement session.*
*Gifts and fan letters for Kevin Woo, James Lee, and FYKE will be accepted at the designated drop-off table, but the artists will not be accepting any fan letters or gifts during the Meet & Greet + Photo or Hi-Touch sessions. All decisions related to fan engagements are made by artist management.
21. if a friend and i have p1 tickets, can we take the Meet & Greet Photo together?
You will only be allowed to take the Meet & Greet photo with your friend if both you and your friend have a Meet & Greet + Photo package with the same artist.
1. WILL WE BE ABLE TO TAKE PHOTOS/VIDEOS DURING THE SHOW?
Photos/videos with cellphones will be allowed during the show.
2. CAN WE BRING GIFTS OR FAN LETTERS FOR KEVIN WOO, JAMES LEE, AND FYKE?
Gifts and fan letters will be accepted at the designated drop-off table. Artists will not be accepting any gifts and fan letters during the Meet & Greet + Photo or Hi-Touch sessions.
3. CAN WE MAKE AND BRING POSTERS/FAN SIGNS AND SLOGAN BANNERS? WHAT ABOUT BACKPACKS?
The maximum size allowed for Posters/Fans Signs is 8.5" x 11".
The maximum size allowed for Slogan Banners is 20" x 6".
However, each venue has its own policies. Please contact the respective venue or see their FAQ pages below for more details.
EL REY THEATRE
4. If I want to put together a fan project, who should I contact?
Please email all fan project proposals for artist management’s approval to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. WILL THERE BE MERCH SOLD FOR THIS TOUR?
There will be no official tour merch for KEVIN WOO X JAMES LEE FEATURING FYKE.
More info regarding potential individual artist merch coming soon.
1. HOW LONG WILL THE SHOW LAST?
The show is expected to last approximately 2.5 hours, but as it is with any live event, this is subject to change.
2. Will there be more cities/dates added to the tour?
Currently, there are no plans to further add any additional cities/dates to KEVIN WOO X JAMES LEE FEATURING FYKE.*
*Subject to change.
3. Why are there no stops in (my city)?
There are multitudes of variables that are considered before the cities on a tour are finalized, and it’s often a collaborative effort between the artist management and promoter. Sometimes the artist’s side may request a specific city or geographical location. Other times, decisions may be based on factors such as the artist’s schedule and corresponding availability of venues for those specific dates and capacities, as well as analysis of the local markets.
4. IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT FOR THIS SHOW?
All shows are open to All Ages.
5. WHO CAN I CONTACT FOR PRESS ACCESS?
You may send all press/media requests to email@example.com. Please be advised that each request must go through artist management approval and submitting a press form doesn't guarantee press access. Once a request is submitted, we will get back to each media contact as soon as possible.