1. WHEN DO TICKETS GO ON SALE?
Tickets for DAY6 1ST WORLD TOUR 'YOUTH' IN NORTH AMERICA went on sale Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 10AM (venue's local time).
2. WHAT are THE TICKET LINKs?
TORONTO: 10AM EDT - Online
* Due to other events occurring at the venue the morning of Sat, 9/15, ticket sales at 10AM EDT will be online only.
MINNEAPOLIS: 10AM CDT - Online
* The State Theatre Box Office will not be open at the time of ticket on-sale at 10AM CDT on Sat, 9/15. On this day, the Box Office will open at 12PM CDT.
ATLANTA: 10AM EDT - Online
* Due to other events occurring at the venue the morning of Sat, 9/15, ticket sales at 10AM EDT will be online only.
PHILADELPHIA: 10AM EDT - Online
* The Tower Theater Box Office will be open at the time of ticket on-sale at 10AM EDT on Sat, 9/15.
LOS ANGELES: 10AM PDT - Online
* The Novo Box Office will not be open at the time of ticket on-sale at 10AM PDT on Sat, 9/15.
Due to limited staffing at the Box Offices, transactions may be slow, and tickets may go fast, so we encourage you to purchase your tickets online for the on-sale.
3. WHAT ARE THE TICKET PRICES?
TORONTO (PRICES ARE IN CAD)
P1 - $265 | P2 - $240 | P3 - $160 | P4 - $110 | P5 - $85
USA (PRICES ARE IN USD)
P1 - $205 | P2 - $185 | P3 - $125 | P4 - $85 | P5 - $65
* P1 comes with a Guaranteed Group Photo.
** P2 comes with a Guaranteed Hi-Touch.
*** The first 100 P3 tickets purchased will come with a Signed Poster.
4. DO THE TICKETS COME WITH ANY BENEFITS?
P1 tickets come with a Guaranteed Group Photo.
P2 tickets come with a Guaranteed Hi-Touch.
The first 100 P3 tickets purchased will come with a Signed Poster.
5. DO THE PRICES ON SUBK'S WEBSITE and SOCIAL MEDIA INCLUDE TAXES AND/OR FEES?
The prices we put up do not include any applicable taxes and/or fees. The amount of fees or taxes vary for each venue and city. Some may charge more, some less, so the prices can be different for each show. There are times that taxes and/or fees are added at checkout, but many times, the majority of taxes and/or fees are already included into the prices you see on the ticketing site at the time of purchase. Each venue has its own way of setting up the tickets, so if you ever notice that the ticket prices are higher than what we put up, that is because a portion of the fees and/or taxes have already been included before checkout. The taxes and/or fees that we mention here are separate from any service fees that the ticketing sites will charge on their end.
6. WHY DO YOU GUYS USE THE TICKETING SITES YOU USE?
We do not have any control over which ticketing site(s) are used if the venue is contracted to a specific one. For this North American tour, Roy Thomson Hall will be using their own ticketing system, State Theatre, Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre, and Tower Theater will be using Ticketmaster, and The Novo will be using AXS.
7. WHY IS THERE NO PRICE TIER THAT INCLUDES all 3 benefits?
Due to the limited availability of each benefit, we separated them to give more fans the opportunity for a benefit.
8. WHAT IS THE TICKET LIMIT WHEN PURCHASING?
The ticket limit is 6 per order.
9. WHAT are THE CONTACT NUMBERs FOR ROY THOMSON HALL, TICKETMASTER, and AXS?
ROY THOMSON HALL:
10. ARE THE VENUES STANDING OR SEATED? WILL IT BE GA FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED?
You can view our seating charts HERE.
11. WHERE CAN I VIEW THE SEATING CHARTS?
You can view our seating charts HERE.
12. For the Philadelphia show, I thought I bought seats together, but the seat numbers are not consecutive. What does this mean?
For the Philadelphia show, seats are grouped into even and odd numbers, so if you bought multiple tickets next to each other, the numbers will either be all even or odd in consecutive order. For example, if you purchased seats 101, 103, and 105, they are all right next to each other.
13. If SOMEONE ELSE PURCHASEs A TICKET FOR ME, DOES the ticket have to be under MY NAME?
Tickets don't necessarily need to be in your name unless you are required to pick them up at Will Call.
14. Will there be accommodations for the disabled/ADA seating?
Yes, ADA-accessible seating will be available for each venue. However, purchasing methods may differ per venue. Please contact the respective venue for specific details on ADA ticket purchasing, show-day accommodations, etc.
15. What types of tickets will the venues accept? DO I HAVE TO PRINT MY TICKET?
TORONTO: Roy Thomson Hall will be accepting physical tickets, mobile tickets, e-mail/PDF tickets, and print-at-home tickets. For any issues with tickets on the day of the show, please visit the Box Office.
MINNEAPOLIS: State Theatre will be accepting physical tickets, mobile tickets, e-mail/PDF tickets, and print-at-home tickets. For PDF tickets, please have them printed on paper as the scanners have trouble reading PDF tickets from mobile devices.
ATLANTA: Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre will be accepting physical tickets, mobile tickets, e-mail/PDF tickets, and print-at-home tickets as long as there is a scannable barcode or QR code.
PHILADELPHIA: Tower Theater will be accepting physical tickets, mobile tickets, and e-mail/PDF tickets. This venue no longer does print-at-home tickets. For any issues with mobile tickets on the day of the show, the Box Office will be able to reprint the ticket for you if it was purchased on Ticketmaster and the purchaser is requesting the reprint.
LOS ANGELES: The Novo will be accepting physical tickets, mobile tickets, e-mail/PDF tickets, and print-at-home tickets at the time of scanning.
16. WHAT IS YOUR REFUND POLICY?
No refunds, but exchanges may be processed if they are within the same price tier or upgrades (must pay difference, if any).
17. WILL MORE TICKETS BE RELEASED LATER?
As it is standard operating procedure for all live events, the venues and promoters are obligated to hold a certain number of tickets per show for various reasons (i.e. holds for artists/labels, VIPs, production, clients, partners, sponsors, marketing, etc.) We do not hold these tickets from fans for purposes other than what is stated. Many times, since the exact number of tickets needed is not always finalized before tickets go on sale to the general public, we are required to hold an estimated number within the contractual terms. Once it is determined how many holds will be needed per party, all other remaining holds are released for public sale. Again, this is standard for not only SubK shows, but any event for which tickets are sold.
18. IF I purchase a resale ticket, will i still get the benefits like GROUP PHOTO, HI-TOUCH, AND/OR the Signed Poster?
If the ticket you purchased is an authentic & verifiable ticket for the corresponding benefit, then ticket holders will likely receive the corresponding fan engagements/benefits. However, please be advised that if you decide to purchase tickets from a third party and not an official sales channel (venue box office, official ticketing site, etc.), we will not be able to assist you with any ticketing issues that may arise since there will be no record of the sale/purchase in the official ticketing systems.
19. WHAT DOES A GROUP PHOTO ENTAIL?
P1 ticket holders will line up in the Group Photo line. Each group photo will include the DAY6 members plus 10 fans and will be taken by the SubK photographer.
Fans will get into one line, and groups of 10 will be counted to take a photo with DAY6. Usually, the groups of 10 will be determined according to the order in which each individual is standing in line.
20. DO I HAVE TO FIND A GROUP OF 10 FRIENDS IF I WANT TO PURCHASE THE P1 TICKETS THAT COME WITH THE GROUP photo?
No, tickets can be purchased individually, and you will still be included in a group of 10 for the Group Photo.
21. WHY CAN’T I JUST TAKE AN INDIVIDUAL PHOTO WITH DAY6?
This is mainly due to time constraints as well as the decision made by artist management.
22. WHERE CAn i get my group photo after THE TOUR?
We will be sharing links to each city's Group Photos on our social media after the tour is over.
23. WHAT DOES A HI-TOUCH ENTAIL?
P2 ticket holders will line up in the Hi-Touch line. The members will be standing in one line, and the fans will walk down the line, high-fiving each member.
24. Will you be recording the Hi-Touch?
As much as we love offering this extra benefit to fans who attend our shows, we will not be recording the hi-touch session this time due to a decision made by artist management.
25. WILL THE GROUP PHOTO AND HI-TOUCH BE BEFORE OR AFTER THE SHOW?
All fan engagements will take place after the show. If you have a P1 or P2 ticket, please remain in your seats or section and follow staff directions at the end of the show.
26. Will I be able to film/record/take photos during the group photo and/or Hi-Touch? Why not?
There will be no photos/videos allowed during the Group Photo or Hi-Touch sessions due to a decision made by artist management. You must put your recording devices, including your phone, away.
27. Will there be time for me to talk to, shake hands with, and give gifts to DAY6 before, during, or after the Group Photo/Hi-Touch?
We would like to emphasize that a Group Photo or Hi-Touch session are not the same as a Meet & Greet session. We cannot say exactly what will happen during each fan engagement in terms of direct interaction with the members. There may be certain restrictions in order to keep the artists safe and sessions moving at a consistent pace. All decisions related to fan engagements are made by artist management.
28. DoES MY TICKET NEED to be a part of the first 100 p3 tickets purchased across all the cities to receive a Signed Poster, or is it the first 100 p3 tickets purchased per city?
The first 100 P3 tickets purchased PER CITY will receive a Signed Poster.
29. If my P3 ticket is not one of the first 100 P3 tickets purchased, does that mean I won't receive a signed poster?
Yes, only the first 100 P3 tickets purchased will each come with a Signed Poster.
30. How will I know if my P3 ticket is one of the first 100 P3 tickets purchased?
You can view the list of the first 100 P3 tickets purchased HERE. For those who have won a Signed Poster, you can claim it at the venue after the show is over. There will be a pick-up table inside each venue.
31. Is the P3 Signed Poster pre-signed, or will DAY6 sign it in front of me?
The Signed Poster that comes with the first 100 P3 tickets purchased will be signed by the DAY6 members themselves, but they will be pre-signing them for fans to pick up after the show at the poster pick-up table.
32. IF I GET THE P1, P2, AND P3 TICKETS, CAN I DO the GROUP PHOTO, HI-TOUCH, and receive the signed poster?
Yes, as long as your ticket is valid and one of the first 100 P3 tickets purchased, you will be able to claim all corresponding benefits.
1. WILL WE BE ABLE TO TAKE PHOTOS/VIDEOS DURING THE CONCERT?
There will be no photos/videos allowed during the concert due to a decision made by artist management. No cameras of any kind are allowed. You may keep your cell phone, but the no photo/video policy still applies. Please be advised that if you get caught taking photos/videos with any type of professional camera, you may be immediately kicked out and/or your camera may be confiscated without warning.
2. CAN WE BRING GIFTS OR FAN LETTERS FOR DAY6?
DAY6 will not be accepting any gifts or fan letters due to a decision made by artist management.
3. CAN WE MAKE AND BRING POSTERS/FAN SIGNS AND SLOGAN BANNERS? WHAT ABOUT BACKPACKS?
Each venue has its own policies. Please contact the respective venue for more details.
ROY THOMSON HALL
COBB ENERGY PERFORMING ARTS CENTRE
4. If I want to put together a fan project, who should I contact?
Many fan projects are arranged and coordinated by the fans themselves (i.e. slogan banners, fan chants, flash mobs, etc.), which are fine, as long as they don't interfere with any venue policies or the running of the show itself. However, if you feel that your fan project may need approval from artist management, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to artist management's decision, no food support or gifts will be allowed or accepted, including but not limited to cakes, snacks, meals, flowers, etc.
5. WILL I BE ABLE TO CONNECT the official DAY6 Light Band VIA BLUETOOTH FOR CENTRALLY CONTROLLED LIGHTING DURING THE SHOW?
No, we will not be doing any centrally controlled lighting via Bluetooth.
1. WILL THERE BE MERCH SOLD FOR THIS TOUR?
Yes, preorders for DAY6 1ST WORLD TOUR ‘YOUTH’ IN NORTH AMERICA merch begin Friday, September 21, 2018 at 11AM PDT on WWW.SUBKSHOP.COM.
2. WHERE CAN I BUY MERCH?
3. WHAT ITEMS ARE BEING SOLD?
There are a total of 6 items being sold: Official Light Band, Light Band, Poster, Zip-Up Hoodie, T-Shirt, and Keychain Strap.
4. WILL THE MERCH BE SOLD BOTH ONLINE AND AT THE VENUE?
Preorders for merch will begin on Friday, September 21, 2018 at 11AM PDT. Online orders are available for venue pickup or shipping. However, all shipping will occur after Monday, October 22, 2018. There will be limited quantities available on show day, but online sales will continue throughout the tour.
Whatever inventory is leftover from preorders will be available for purchase at the venues, so we can't guarantee that all items and/or sizes will be available. We strongly encourage you to preorder if there are certain items you want for sure.
5. CAN I BUY MERCH ONLINE AND GET IT SHIPPED TO ME?
Yes, online orders are available for shipping. However, all shipping will occur after Monday, October 22, 2018.
6. Where do you ship to?
Shipping is available within the USA and Canada only.
7. How long does will it take for my order to ship? When should I order by if I want my merch in time for the show?
Orders for shipping are typically processed and shipped within 3-4 business days, but please keep in mind that PREORDERS begin on Friday, September 21, 2018 at 11AM PDT, and all shipping will occur after Monday, October 22, 2018.
If you want to show up to your #DAY6YOUTHinNA show decked out in tour merch, we recommend you place your orders by the following dates:
TORONTO: Order by Fri, 10/26.
- Due to the Canada Post Strike, if you want to rock your merch on show day, we recommend placing an order for venue pick-up as we don’t know how long the delay will be.
MINNEAPOLIS: Order by Fri, 11/2.
ATLANTA: Order by Mon, 11/5.
PHILADELPHIA/LOS ANGELES: Order by Wed, 11/7.
Just a friendly reminder: These are just our estimated recommendations, and although these dates should provide enough time for shipping, we cannot guarantee that your package will arrive in time for the show you'll be attending as we have no control over shipping once your order leaves our facility (e.g, the Canada Post strike).
8. ARE THERE ONLINE PREORDERS FOR VENUE PICKUP?
Yes, you will be able to preorder merchandise for venue pickup, except for Philadelphia, starting Friday, September 21, 2018 at 11AM PDT.
We are unable to offer venue pickup as an option for the Philadelphia stop of DAY6 1ST WORLD TOUR ‘YOUTH’ IN NORTH AMERICA. As a result, #DAY6YOUTHinNA merch will only be available for purchase at the Tower Theater on show day or online for shipping only. We highly encourage preordering your merch online as only items in-stock following preorders will be sold at the venue.
9. CAN I USE MY CREDIT CARD TO PURCHASE AT THE VENUE?
Yes, credit cards will be accepted at the venue.
10. What If a purchaser cannot/does not pick up their ordered merch at the venue on the day of the show?
All online orders for which you choose venue pickup must be picked up at the venue on the day of the show. If you are unable to pick up your ordered merch, someone else can do the pick-up for you as long as they have your email confirmation.
11. WHEN WILL ONLINE SALES END?
Online sales will end on Friday, November 30, 2018 at 5PM PST.
12. DO THE PRICES INCLUDE TAX?
Yes, all prices are inclusive of tax.
13. WILL MERCH PRICES BE THE SAME BOTH ONLINE AND AT THE VENUE?
Venue prices in each city’s local currency will be revealed at a later time.
14. WHAT ARE THE SIZINGS ON THE HOODIE/T-SHIRT?
Hoodies and T-Shirts are available in S, M, L, XL, and 2XL.
* Hoodies/T-Shirts are in men’s sizes.
15. WHAT SIZE IS THE POSTER?
The poster that is being sold will be approximately 24” x 18”.
16. Do the light BANDS come with batteries included?
Yes, the Light Band will be ready to light up right out of package. The Official Light Band comes with a charger, but will not be pre-charged right out of package. If you plan to purchase the Official Light Band at the venue and would like to use it during the show, please bring a portable battery pack to charge it.
17. IS THERE A LIMIT TO THE NUMBER OF ITEMS WE CAN ORDER?
Only the Official Light Bands will be limited to 3 per order.
18. will any of the merch be restocked online?
No, merch will not be restocked online. However, a limited amount will be available for sale at the venue on the day of the show.
19. IF I’m one of the first 100 P3 tickets purchased, IS THE SIGNED POSTER THE SAME AS THE ONE BEING SOLD?
Yes, the P3 Signed Poster included in the ticket benefit for the first 100 P3 tickets purchased is the same as the merch poster being sold.
20. If I include other SubK Shop items (i.e, BT21 X MONOPOLY, #KEEPCALMANDZITDOWN ACNE TREATMENT PATCHES) in my #DAY6YOUTHinNA Merch order, when will I receive them?
If you would like to purchase items outside of the DAY6 1ST WORLD TOUR 'YOUTH' IN NORTH AMERICA merch collection, we recommend that you place a separate order for these particular items so that you don't have to wait until 10/22 for shipping.
If your DAY6 merch order includes any #KeepCalmAndZitDown Acne Treatment Patches or BT21 X MONOPOLY products, they will not be sent in two separate shipments. All items that are ordered together with any DAY6 merch will be shipped after 10/22.
21. WHO CAN I CONTACT FOR MERCH INQUIRIES?
Please email email@example.com for any merch-related inquiries.
1. IS THIS A FANMEET, SHOWCASE, OR FULL CONCERT?
DAY6 1ST WORLD TOUR 'YOUTH' IN NORTH AMERICA is a full concert.
2. HOW LONG WILL THE CONCERT LAST?
The concert is expected to last approximately 120 minutes, but as it is with any live event, this is subject to change.
3. Will there be more cities/dates added to the tour?
There are no plans to add any additional cities/dates to DAY6 1ST WORLD TOUR 'YOUTH' IN NORTH AMERICA due to the artist’s schedule. There are a lot of factors that go into play for a large tour such as this. Even though it may seem like there are days in between for us to add additional shows, there are a lot of technical aspects that we have to consider, as well as travel time and set-up. The finalized schedule is decided by artist management, and although it would be great to add multiple shows to the tour, logistically we would not be able to accommodate further shows given the specified time frame.
4. Why are there no stops in (my city)?
There are multitudes of variables that are considered before the cities on a tour are finalized, and it’s often a collaborative effort between the artist management and promoter. Sometimes the artist’s side may request a specific city or geographical location. Other times, decisions may be based on factors such as the artist’s schedule and corresponding availability of venues for those specific dates and capacities, as well as analysis of the local markets.
5. IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT FOR THIS SHOW?
All shows except Atlanta are open to All Ages.
As stated on the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre FAQ page, “All persons regardless of age must have a ticket for admission. Children 4 years and younger are strongly discouraged unless it is a children's performance.”
6. HOW CAN I join Street Team or VOLUNTEER FOR THIS TOUR?
Street Team sign-ups close on Monday, September 27, 2018 at 5PM PDT! Visit our SubK Squad page for links to forms and more information: https://www.subkultureent.com/subk-squad/
Volunteer sign-ups will be available in the future. Please stay updated with our social media for more details!
7. WHO CAN I CONTACT FOR PRESS ACCESS?
You may send all press/media requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that each request must go through artist management approval and submitting a press form doesn't guarantee press access. Once a request is submitted, we will get back to each media contact as soon as possible.