TICKET / BENEFIT / VENUE FAQ
7. WHAT ARE THE TICKET PRICES?
P1 - $215 | P2 - $185 | P3 - $135 | P4 - $85 | P5 - $65
8. WHAT IS THE TICKET LIMIT WHEN PURCHASING?
The ticket limit is 6 per household.
9. DO THE TICKETS COME WITH ANY BENEFITS (LIKE HI-TOUCH OR GROUP PHOTO)?
In line with all SHINee World concerts, there will be no benefits that come with the tickets. Unfortunately, we do not have any control over this as it is a decision made by artist management.
10. ARE THE VENUES STANDING OR SEATED? IS THERE GENERAL ADMISSION?
The entire venue, including the pit, will be seated. It will be reserved seating, which means you will be sitting in the seat that was assigned to you at the time of ticket purchasing.
11. CAN I STILL SIT NEXT TO MY FRIEND IF WE ARE BUYING TICKETS IN A DIFFERENT PRICE TIER?
If you want to be next to your friend, you must make sure that your seat numbers are next to each other at the time of purchase.
12. I WANT TO TAKE MY TODDLER WITH ME TO THE CONCERT. DOES HE/SHE NEED A TICKET?
DALLAS / LOS ANGELES:
2 years and older must have a ticket.
13. HOW DO I PURCHASE ADA SEATS?
You can purchase ADA seats either online (by choosing the ADA option), or by calling the Box Office/AXS.
** On the night of the event, any ADA patron can speak to venue security or staff, and they will be able to make necessary accommodations.
14. WHAT IS THE CONTACT NUMBER FOR AXS?
1-925-357-4228 (Outside US & Canada)
1. WHEN DO TICKETS GO ON SALE?
Saturday, February 25, 2017
10AM Venue’s Local Time
2. WHAT IS VENUE’S LOCAL TIME?
Venue's Local Time means the time and time zone where the venue is located.
DALLAS: 10AM CST (Central Standard Time)
LOS ANGELES: 10AM PST (Pacific Standard Time)
3. WHAT IS THE TICKET LINK?
DALLAS: CLICK HERE
LOS ANGELES: CLICK HERE
4. CAN I BUY TICKETS AT THE VENUE?
You can call or physically go to the venue's box office if the box office for your venue is open. Please check box office times for each venue below.
DALLAS (VERIZON THEATRE AT GRAND PRAIRIE):
Venue's box office is open Monday-Saturday from 11AM-3PM.
LOS ANGELES (SHRINE AUDITORIUM):
Venue’s box office is only open Thursdays from 12PM-5PM. Cash Only.
5. WHY DO YOU GUYS USE AXS AND/OR TICKETMASTER?
We do not have any control over which ticketing site(s) are used if the venue is contracted to a specific one. When we sell tickets through AXS or Ticketmaster, it is because the venue is contracted to use these ticketing systems.
6. WHERE CAN I VIEW THE SEATING CHARTS?
Seating charts will be released before the on-sale date.
1. WILL THERE BE MERCH SOLD FOR THIS TOUR?
Yes! The items will be:
T-Shirt, Light Stick, Fan, Sticker Set, Style Ring, and Poster.
*Prices and designs will be released soon!
*Fan & Style Ring will be available for each SHINee member.
5. ARE GLOW stick/light sticks allowed inside the venue?
Glow sticks are NOT allowed. Light sticks are allowed inside the venue.
6. CAN WE BRING GIFTS FOR SHINEE?
No gifts or letters will be accepted for SHINee due to a decision made by artist management.
7. ARE FAN PROJECTS ALLOWED?
Fan projects that require SubK's assistance/involvement will be reviewed and approved on a case-by-case basis. Please email email@example.com with your requests or ideas, and we will get back to you once we receive word from artist management regarding its policies.
8. CAN WE MAKE AND BRING FAN SIGNS?
The venues are usually okay with fan signs as long as they are a reasonable size and don't block the view of others. However, each venue has different rules, so please make sure to check with your respective venue.
1. WILL WE BE ABLE TO TAKE PHOTOS/VIDEOS DURING THE CONCERT?
There will be no photos/videos allowed during the concert due to a decision made by artist management. You may keep your cell phone, but the no photo/video policy still applies.
2. WHAT TYPE OF CAMERAS ARE ALLOWED INSIDE THE VENUES?
No cameras of any kind will be allowed inside the venues. That includes any point and shoot, go-pros, polaroid cameras, DSLRs, cameras with detachable lens, etc.
3. ARE IPADS AND SELFIE STICKS ALLOWED INSIDE THE VENUES?
iPads and Selfies Sticks are not allowed inside the venues.
4. WHAT KIND OF BAGS ARE ALLOWED INSIDE THE
All bags larger than 14" square, i.e. backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, etc. will be
prohibited from entry into the theatre.
Bags and backpacks under 10”x10” are allowed.
1. IS THIS A FANMEET, SHOWCASE, OR FULL CONCERT?
SHINee World V in USA 2017 is a full concert tour, which means you will get the quality experience of a full production. The artists will sing and perform multiple songs.
2. HOW LONG WILL THE CONCERT LAST?
Approximately 2.5-3 hours.
3. IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT FOR THIS SHOW?
This show is open to All Ages.
4. HOW CAN I VOLUNTEER FOR THIS TOUR?
New volunteers will not be chosen for this tour as of now. We will be choosing from our existing volunteer database.
5. WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFO ABOUT THIS TOUR?
All pertinent information regarding this tour is on the homepage of our website www.subkultureent.com