TICKET / BENEFITs FAQ
14. DOES THE PRICE INCLUDE JUST THE BENEFIT, OR DOES IT INCLUDE THE ACTUAL TICKET TO THE FANMEET AS WELL?
Each price listed includes a ticket to the fanmeet as well as any benefits corresponding to the price tier. Generally speaking, the higher the price, the closer your seats/view/position.
15. DO P1 TICKETS INCLUDE ALL THE BENEFITS OF THE OTHER PRICE TIERS?
No, all price tiers have separate benefits. The benefits correspond to each price tier exactly as it appears on the ticket graphic.
P1 ticket holders are guaranteed a Group Photo Pass.
P2 ticket holders are guaranteed a High Touch Pass.
P3 ticket holders are guaranteed an Exclusive Signed Poster.
16. WHY IS THERE NO PRICE TIER THAT INCLUDES all 3 benefits?
Due to the limited availability of each benefit, we separated them to give more fans the opportunity for a benefit.
17. IF I GET BOTH THE P1 AND P2 TICKETS, CAN I DO BOTH GROUP PHOTO AND HI-TOUCH?
Yes, you can.
18. DO I HAVE TO FIND A GROUP OF 10 FRIENDS IF I WANT TO PURCHASE THE P1 TICKETS THAT COME WITH THE GROUP PHOTO PASS?
No, tickets can be purchased individually, and you will still be included in a group of 10 for the photo session.
19. WHAT DOES A GROUP PHOTO ENTAIL?
P1 ticket holders will lineup in the Group Photo line. Each group photo will include the K.A.R.D members plus 10 fans, and will be taken by the SubK photographer.
Fans will get into one line, and groups of 10 will be counted to take a photo with K.A.R.D. Usually, the groups of 10 will be determined according to the order in which each individual is standing in line.
20. WILL THERE BE TIME FOR ME TO TALK TO and SHAKE HANDS WITH K.A.R.D BEFORE OR AFTER THE GROUP PHOTO?
We would like to emphasize that a Group Photo session is not the same as a Meet & Greet session. We cannot say exactly what will happen during each Group Photo session in terms of direct interaction with the members. There may be certain restrictions in order to keep the artists safe and sessions moving at a consistent pace.
21. WHY CAN’T I JUST TAKE AN INDIVIDUAL PHOTO WITH K.A.R.D?
This is mainly due to time constraints as well as the decision made by artist management.
22. WHAT DOES A HI-TOUCH ENTAIL?
P2 ticket holders will lineup in the Hi-Touch line. The members will be standing in one line and the fans will walk down the line high-fiving each member.
23. WILL THERE BE TIME FOR ME TO TALK TO K.A.R.D DURING THE HI-TOUCH?
We would like to emphasize that a Hi-Touch session is not the same as a Meet & Greet session. We cannot say exactly what will happen during each Hi-Touch session in terms of direct interaction with the members. There may be certain restrictions in order to keep the artists safe and sessions moving at a consistent pace.
24. WILL THE GROUP PHOTO AND HI-TOUCH BE BEFORE OR AFTER THE SHOW?
We will update everyone on show-day schedules soon!
25. WHERE CAn i get my group photo after THE TOUR?
We will be sharing links of each city with the group photos on our social media.
26. WHAT IS THE CONTACT NUMBER FOR ticketfly, evenTbrite, and axs?
1-877-435-9849 (US Customers) and 1-888-732-1680 (Canadian Customers)
1-888-929-7849 (US & Canada) and 1-925-357-4228 (Outside US & Canada)
1. WHEN DO TICKETS GO ON SALE?
SATURDAY, APRIL 15TH, 2017
10AM VENUE'S LOCAL TIME
2. WHAT are THE TICKET LINKs?
3. WHY DO YOU GUYS USE THE TICKETING SITES YOU USE?
We do not have any control over which ticketing site(s) are used if the venue is contracted to a specific one. For this tour, Ticketfly is used for Copernicus Center, Eventbrite is used for Stereo Live, and AXS is used for The Theatre at Ace Hotel because that is what the venues are contracted to.
4. WHy is there already an event scheduled at copernicus center on the 5th?
That event will be held in the Annex whereas the K.A.R.D show will be in the Theater.
5. CAN I BUY TICKETS AT THE VENUE?
You can call or physically go to the venue's box office if the box office for your venue is open. Please check box office times for each venue below.
Venue's box office is open Saturdays from 3PM-5PM and Sundays from 1PM-3PM.
Tickets are only available at the venue’s box office the day of the show.
THE THEATRE AT ACE HOTEL:
Venue’s box office is open Thursdays-Saturdays from 10AM-5PM.
6. WHAT IS THE TICKET LIMIT WHEN PURCHASING?
The ticket limit is 6.
7. HOW DO I PURCHASE ADA SEATS?
For ADA-accessible seats, please call (773) 313-9157. ADA seats cannot be purchased on Ticketfly.com
We offer ADA-accessible seats. Please purchase your tickets on Eventbrite.com then call us at (832) 251-9600 to have everything set up. If guests do not call ahead of time, we’ll work to accommodate you once you arrive at the venue.
THE THEATRE AT ACE HOTEL:
We offer ADA-accessible seats and restrooms. When buying tickets, please let the ticket agent know if you require accessible seating, and s/he will issue you a special ticket. If you need accessible seating and don’t have a special ticket, we’ll work to accommodate you once you arrive at The Theatre.
8. WHERE CAN I VIEW THE SEATING CHARTS?
9. Why is the houston seating chart "backwards"?
Houston is an all standing venue. P1 goes in first, then P2, and so on. The chart is simply specifying the order fans go into the venue.
10. Will there be barricades separating the price tiers on the first floor in houston?
We have requested barricades be put up on the first floor in Houston, however the venue cannot allow barricades due to their fire code. The different price tiers will enter the venue in order, with P1 entering first, then P2, and so on.
11. WHAT ARE THE TICKET PRICES?
P1: $135 | P2: $105 | P3: $65 | P4: $45
** Prices do not include any taxes and/or fees.
12. DO THE PRICES ON SUBK'S WEBSITE and SOCIAL MEDIA INCLUDE TAXES AND/OR FEES?
The prices that we have put up are just the base prices, which do not include any applicable taxes and/or fees. Typically, Facility and Service Fees will be added at checkout, but the amount varies per venue.
13. DO the tickets include any benefits?
P1: Guaranteed Group Photo (10 fans per photo)
P2: Guaranteed Hi-Touch
P3: Guaranteed Exclusive Signed Poster
1. WILL the bar be open?
The bars will be open for all three venues.
2. WILL WE BE ABLE TO TAKE PHOTOS/VIDEOS DURING THE fanmeet?
Photos/videos are allowed during the fanmeet. Professional cameras are not allowed inside the venue.
1. CAN WE BRING GIFTS FOR K.A.R.D?
No gifts or letters will be accepted for K.A.R.D due to a decision made by artist management.
1. WILL THERE BE MERCH SOLD FOR THIS TOUR?
Yes, online pre-orders for #WILDKARDinUSA merch is on sale now.
2. WILL THE MERCH BE SOLD BOTH ONLINE AND AT THE VENUE?
If still in stock, merch will also be available for purchase at the venue on the day of the show.
3. WHERE CAN I BUY MERCH?
4. WHAT ITEMS ARE BEING SOLD?
There are a total of 3 items:
T-shirt, Cap, Poster
5. CAN I BUY MERCH ONLINE AND GET IT SHIPPED TO ME?
Yes, but it will be shipped 4-6 weeks after the tour.
6. WHEN WILL ONLINE Pre-orders end?
Online pre-orders end Friday, April 28, 2017 at 5PM PDT.
7. WHEN WILL ONLINE SALES end?
Online sales end Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 5PM PDT.
8. DO THE PRICES INCLUDE TAX?
Yes, all prices are inclusive of tax.
9. WILL MERCH PRICES BE THE SAME BOTH ONLINE AND AT THE VENUE?
All online orders will get a discount. There will be no discount at the venues.
10. WHAT'S THE SIZING ON THE T-SHIRTS?
"WILD KARD" T-Shirts are available in S, M, L, XL, and 2XL.
** T-Shirts are in Men's sizes.
** The T-Shirt Size Charts can be viewed on the merch page.
11. WHAT SIZE IS THE POSTER?
The poster that is being sold will be approximately 24” x 18".
12. If i have p3, do i have to purchase the poster to get it signed?
You do not. The poster is included in the ticket price.
13. If i have p3, is the signed poster the same as the one being sold?
The poster being signed is not the same as the poster being sold.
14. WHAT DO I NEED TO SHOW WHEN I PICKUP MY MERCH ORDER AT THE VENUE?
Please make sure to have the Email Confirmation from your purchase(s). You can bring a printed copy or show us on your phone.
15. WHERE DO I PICKUP MY MERCH ON THE DAY OF THE SHOW?
The location of the merch pick-up station is being discussed with the venue. We'll keep you updated. Thank you for your patience!
16. DO WE HAVE TO PICKUP/BUY MERCH BEFORE THE SHOW?
You can pickup and buy merch either before or after the show.
17. CAN SOMEBODY ELSE PICKUP MERCH FOR ME?
Yes, as long as the person picking up your merch has the Email Confirmation for your order.
18. WHO CAN I CONTACT FOR MERCH INQUIRIES?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any merch-related inquiries.
1. IS THIS A FANMEET, SHOWCASE, OR FULL CONCERT?
"WILD KARD" is a fanmeet which will include performances, Q&A sessions, games, and more!
2. HOW LONG WILL THE Fanmeet LAST?
Approximately 1.5 hours.
3. IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT FOR THIS SHOW?
This show is open to All Ages.
4. HOW CAN I VOLUNTEER FOR THIS TOUR?
Please look out via our social media for the volunteer application.
5. WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFO ABOUT THIS TOUR?
All pertinent information regarding this tour is at this link: http://www.subkultureent.com/wild-kard-usa/